Dating With Confidence
March 19 @ 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Are you back on the dating scene or at least wanting to put a toe in the water but feeling a bit vulnerable and unsure? Are you looking for someone who will appreciate the real you? Do you dread having to put yourself “out there” and risk rejection?
You are not alone! In today’s fast-moving world of internet dating the process of finding someone to share your life with can seem daunting – even brutal – but there are plenty of men out there who are looking for someone just like you. You just need to know how to find them. Join Intuitive Coach, Jacqui McGinn, and Award-Winning personal stylist, Nicola Davis for a friendly, supportive and, above all, confidence-boosting workshop to help you negotiate dating nowadays. You can find out more about Nicola here.
Together we will cover:
- understanding exactly who you are looking for (it may surprise you!)
- how to attract your Prince Charming (and avoiding having to kiss too many frogs along the way!)
- dressing for dates and everyday life – after all, you never know who you might bump into in the supermarket!
By the end of this full day workshop you will :
- know what you have to offer
- know how to attract the right person to you
- have a personal profile you can use for dating websites
- know how to dress in a way that is attractive, appropriate and authentic
Take away: Your online dating profile
Book before 1st March and pay just £60.
Places are limited to just six women, so that Nicola and I can give you individual attention, so please take the first step to finding your perfect partner and call Nicola on 07703 405106 or me 07794975304 to book your place or email Nicola@mypersonalstyle.co.uk or email@example.com .